International Labor Organization (ILO) Labor statistics and databases
The United Nations (UN) Structure and Organization (UN). United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) United Nations Conference On Trade And Development (UNCTAD), United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), International Trade Center (ITC)
The United States Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank)
The World Health Organization (WHO) Statistics on diseases, health, and mortality rates, Disease outbreak news, World Health Reports
Useful Web sites
- Information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities.
- Provides citizens access to CRS reports that are in the public domain.
- U.S. Department of Commerce Market Research
- Philadelphia University's regularly updated web-portal to valuable international business resources.
- "U.S. Government resources to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace."
- The official source for U.S. export and import statistics and responsible for issuing regulations governing the reporting of all export shipments from the United States.
- University of Michigan's web-portal to a wealth of international business resources.
- The Country Studies Series presents a description and analysis of the historical setting and the social, economic, political, and national security systems and institutions of countries throughout the world.
- Flagged maps on doing business in 190 economies with green (high), orange (middle) and red (low) flags indicating ranking response to map question.
- Quantitative measures of regulations for starting a business, obtaining construction permits, employing workers, registering property, getting credit, protecting investors, paying taxes, trading across borders, enforcing contracts and closing a business in 183 economies around the world.