Five Reasons to Cite Your Sources
1. To show others you did the work.
2. To credit those who did the research before you.
3. To resolve contradictions, should other sources come to light.
4. To guide others in their research, since there are researchers who will come after you.
5. Because you'll never be taken seriously as a researcher if you don't!
Plagiarism, How to Avoid It!
Video: Plagiarism, How to Avoid It!
Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs)
Video: Digital Object identifers. How are they used?